Thursday, March 5, 2015

March 5, 2015 - Thinking PINK Today!



 My last chemo treatment is next week so we have begun to take our traveling plans off of "hold" and putting them back into "passing gear!" lol.  Nothing would please me more than to have our RV painted PINK similar to the one in top right picture! I would also want the signage on ours to include triple negative breast cancer. We love traveling to different places going in as strangers and ALWAYS coming out as friends with wonderful memories! I can only imagine the response a pink breast cancer motorhome would get when stopping for fuel, pulling into the rest area and finally arriving at the campground. I feel I am in an excellent position to really raise breast cancer awareness. It's great that I am an experienced nurse and teaching and educating comes naturally for me. The biggest advantage that I will have in raising awareness and helping others is my own breast cancer. I have now experienced sickness/disease from both sides of the sheets. The big pink motorhome will grab people's attention but it will be the fact that they are actually talking with a breast cancer patient that will hold their attention. I have so much to offer from my own personal experience and it would certainly raise the breast cancer awareness bar to an all time high! 
I am putting on my "thinking cap" to figure out how to make this happen. I would absolutely love providing this kind of service while traveling!

No comments:

Post a Comment