Wednesday, March 18, 2015

March 18, 2015 - Rockin' The Wig!


I have to give a BIG shout out to Cancer Services of Gaston County! They serve our community by providing support and services needed by people living with cancer! I had a two o'clock appointment today to look at their different products. I met with Patricia and I have never been so impressed with an organization! She was very knowledgeable with all of the products and extremely skillful with taking measurements but at the same time did everything with a kind, understanding and gentle touch! 

No blog entry would be complete without a couple of selfies with Patricia! She really did a great job with me today!
Cancer Services of Gaston County is located at 306 S Columbia Street in Gastonia. I encourage you to visit and see the great work they are doing! What better place to donate your time and/or money! This is just another wonderful "ministry" I have identified  along my unexpected journey! I LOVED leaving with hair!

2 comments: