Wednesday, July 1, 2015

June 30, 2015 - Day of "final fill" of Breast Reconstruction!

The breast reconstruction part of my journey is moving along quickly! I have been having weekly fills since my April 28 surgery, except of course for when vacation came calling! lol. As you can see in the above picture, I am a big fan of "Life is Good" tops and they illustrate my life so well! 
The plan is to keep the temporary spacers in for about two months. My next appointment is July 30 and we may start looking at a possible surgery date for the spacers to be exchanged for permanent implants! Everything has gone smoothly without pain or complications. My journey has allowed me to meet and talk with so many nice people of all ages during my weekly visits and some I will never forget. Every day of life is a gift that I now treasure and am much  more thankful for than ever before. I thank God every day for his "journey guidance" and to all of you for your many prayers, compliments and well wishes! 
As my shirt in the circle above says "Go Places, Life is Good", I agree wholeheartedly!

No comments:

Post a Comment